The main idea of a dating is to have a great time. So…are your dates starting to feels like an old hat? Then you definitely need some great singles dating ideas!
If that old routine of dinner & movie dates starting to be an obligation instead of fun then you need to do something different. The best part is that being different doesn’t correlate to being expensive.
So here are some great dating ideas:
1) Go bowling, roller blading, miniature golf, amusement parks, or free music concerts…
2) Go hiking at the local parks, ride your bikes, snow skiing trip, water skiing, or jogging together…
3) Go to museums, see the animals at the zoo, take the candy factory tour, or take a walk around the public gardens when the flowers and trees are blooming…
4) Have a small party at your place and invite your close friends…
5) Can plan on…short day trips in nearby cities, shopping together at the mall, picnic at a nice clean park, go to a sporting event (doesn’t have to be major league sports. The best games I have been to are the minor league games.)
6) One great singles dating idea is to seek the highest point in your city, go up the elevator and gaze at the city. (Great tip guys, if you want to make her laugh, tell her “One day, this will all be yours…).
7) How about learning how to give a great massage and surprise your date? Learn how to make a good dinner (but first make sure you know what kinds of food the other person doesn’t like, like…duh!).
To tell you the truth, being creative and not spending a lot of money does several things. It makes the whole dating game fun and more specifically, makes you more fun to be with. It takes money out of the equation. It no longer becomes an obligation to the woman that she has to put out because you spent all this money. Or it intrigues the man and he will wonder what else do you have up your sleeves?
One of the cheapest and most fun dates I have ever had was when I had to wash my comforter at a laundry mat. The girl I was with accused me of being a ‘cheap date.’ We were just cracking up and laughing the whole time. We got a frosty cone from next door and watched the comforter go round and round in the dryer. Best date I ever had for less than ten dollars!
I am sure you can come up with something but the real deal is that the date must be interesting and different.
The last great singles dating idea is listening…really listening. I am being absolutely serious here. When you realize that most people want what they get the least of. And what most people want is appreciation. When you are an extraordinarily good listener to someone craving for recognition, the world becomes your oyster. The other person will be so captivated by your nonverbal flattery.
Don’t believe me? Next time, try focusing on just listening what your date is talking about. Ask questions to expand what he/she is talking about. Make eye contact. Nod. Don’t cross your arms, use an open posture. It says to the other person, “Tell me more!”
You will be surprised…
Have some fun.